Multitrack Vehicle Tracking System (VTS):
Remote vehicle tracking and monitoring for effective utilization of resources and for building an information interface through which the consumers as well as the fleet owners can keep a track of the good and vehicles.
- Global Positioning System (GPS) which provides the vehicle’s Geographical Position in terms of latitude, longitude and altitude.
- Real - Time Track & Trace System collects location and telemetric data at regular interval.
- Data thus collected in the Vehicle Mounted Hardware Unit is transferred to Web Application using Wireless Communication Technology.
- At any given point of time, the movement of the vehicle/container can be tracked and traced on a map to the point of utmost accuracy.
- Multitrack Smart - Basic Tracking
- Multitrack Intelligent - Tracking device with fuel measurement Other Sensor
- Multitrack RFID - RFID based School Transport Automation
- Multitrack Power - With Higher Battery Backup
- Vehicle position data: Latitude, longitude and altitude
- Vehicle speed data with time stamp
- Protocol: TCP (default) & UDP
- Online and Offline tracking
- Storage capability of 20,000 Records (approx. 15 days of Data) in Offline mode
- Locate and remote configuration through GPRS/SMS
- Anti-theft function: remote immobilization of the vehicle by sending a command through GPRS/SMS
- 4 digital inputs, 2 digital outpurs, 2 analogue inputs
- Sensors: Digital- Door, AC ; Analogue- Fuel measurement with Resolution of 100 ml.
- Accurate measurement of distance travelled
- Built in Antenna for GPS, External Antenna for GSM - Geo-fencing
- Tracking on 7 maps
- Instantaneous vehicle location data in tabular format
- Various types of reports to suite customer’s requirement
- Various alerts: Email & SMS notifications in case of main power disconnection, ignition ON/OFF, AC misuse, immobilizer, fuel pilferage, device tampering
- Distance measurement tool provided for route planning - History tracking for monitoring of vehicle movement for selected period
- ‘Track on Demand’ function supported by both device and server trough SMS - Automatic switching of Tracking from GPS to GSM incase of unavailability of GPS signals
- 24*7 surveillance & customer support
Multitrack diversified segment of uses:
- Mining industry
- Transport and logistics
- GPS tracking for Police PCR Vans
- Cash delivery vans
- Hospitals vans and ambulances
- Government cars
- Call centers/ BPOs
- Call Taxi/Cabs
- Car carriers/Lorry transporting cars
- Oil Tankers
- State transport busses
Enhanced benefits of Multitrack
- Optimum Utilization of Resources
- Increase Vehicles Efficiency
- Enhance Timely delivery of the Material
- Accuracy in Total Distance Travelled
- Increased Productivity
- Increased Effective & Driver Compliance
- Prevent Vehicle Abuse
- Fleet Maintenance Cost Reduction
- Minimized Overtime Costs
- Protection and Safety for driver, vehicle and carried in material
- Scheduled Verification
Highlights of Multitrack:
- Vector based customizable GIS MAP Services available with three different views (Street, Satellite & Hybrid).
- System Architecture is Scalable to add more features as per specific (customer) requirement.
- Company Owned Web Hosted Application (Customization available as per customer’s requirement)
- Company Owned & Dedicated Servers (No need for Customers to deploy servers of their own)
- Adaptable to RAPL’s Electronic Speed Governor – Single Comprehensive unit for Speed control and monitoring.
- In house Research & Development, Hardware Manufacturing & Application Development
- Capability to integrate with Future Technology